The main focus of my practice is individual, couples, and family counseling. I have worked in counseling and assessment for over 15 years in Texas and Louisiana.
Over the years I have developed my own style of therapy that is a blend of Cognitive Behavioral Techniques, Contemplative Psychology Techniques, and Hypnotherapy. I find most clients are usually well on their way to solving issues in 10 sessions or less.
My treatment specializations include:
- Anxiety (Panic Attacks, Phobias, Performance Anxiety, Social Anxiety)
- Family of Origin Abuse and Neglect
- Trauma and PTSD
- Couples Counseling
- Relationship Issues
- Work and Career Issues
- Stress Management and Wellness
- Hypnosis for Smoking Cessation, Weight Loss, Sports Performance, and Anxiety Issues
- Hypnotherapy and Hypnoanalysis for trauma work, personality disorders, addictive behaviors, and phobias.
- I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression, to trauma work, to therapy for panic attacks, to quitting smoking. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs, to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
A secondary focus of my practice is forensic assessment, expert witness testimony, and mental health consultation for political refugees and victims of torture seeking U.S. political asylum. In addition, I also provide individual and group supervision licensure for LPC's in Texas.
Feel free to contact me and set up an appointment.